RE: RE: steering squeak & noise

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:30:33 EDT

when the ball joints go bad, what kind of noise do they make? i started
having noise from my suspension (seems like all around), where the
suspension squeaks when i go over bumps, no matter what the size. it is a
loud squeak, which sounds like an old work truck when driving. i don't
think that the shocks are bad, although i might just upgrade them if they
have to come out.

also, if the ball joints are bad, what should i replace them with? i've
heard Moog ball joints, but i'm not sure how good those are. any
suggestions would be much appreciated.