RE: wow, long time off here...( helper springs )

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 11:29:35 EDT

> On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 06:42:52 Bill Day wrote:
> > Andy Levy wrote:
> > > DML payload: 400 gallons of H2O
> > On what setup Jason?
>
> I thought it was more like 300 gallons? Anyway, all we did was
> put a tarp
> down in the bed to try to close off the major holes, and pumped a
> bed full
> of water in to it. I only had to go a hundred yards or so from
> Jon's pond
> to the mud pit. Had it in 4-low so that the guys holding the tarp steady
> in place could walk along side.
>
> The truck was right down on the bump stops. I really wouldn't recommend
> trying this for any real distance.

Oh yes, I remember that day well. I don't honestly believe we'll be doing
that again (I hope).

Here's a pic of the truck. Notice that Adam is in it... geez, I wonder
who's idea this was... lol

http://www.janorlites.com/fill%20er%20up.htm

and here's a video of the actual water delivery.

http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/dmlbbq03/video/filling.mpg

I don't recommend this to anyone.

Norah