Re: Travel trailers

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 14:24:55 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Neff" <jndneff@texas.net>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 10:51 PM

> Those of you who tow a travel trailer with your Daks, what do you have? I
know Jason and
> Norah just bought one, can you send me a link to the manuf's site?

Here are the specs for ours:
http://www.fleetwoodrv.com/specs/s.asp?model=PI19T4

It isn't the ultralight kind, so the weight is higher than a similar sized
ultralight trailer would be. Keep in mind that ultralight trailers are
built kinda like ultralight cars, out of the thinnest lightest material they
can find in order to keep the weight down.

Some pictures for the Pioneer line in general from Fleetwood:
http://www.fleetwoodrv.com/brands/b.asp?brandID=pi

And the rest of the Fleetwood line is indexed on their site.

There's a huge amount of information available on the web for RVing. It's
been over three months and I'm still digesting it all. A couple of good
places to start:
http://www.gorving.com
http://www.NewRVer.com
http://www.rvclub.com

And, as always, Google is your friend:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Recreation/Outdoors/Camping/Recreational_Vehicles/

Hope that gives you something to think about :-). If you have any
questions, feel free to ask either on the list or private e-mail.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer