Re: Re: Are there parts available for a stroker rebuild?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 08:40:36 EDT

Chrysler shows same part numbers for 5.2 & 3.9 internals
same thing with most 5.9 & 8.0 motors.

I thought mopar had a stroker crank available for the 3.9 at one time, but
if not, I'd check the prices of the rods and pistons from elsewhere and see
how much strokerkits wants for just the crank; see if it's cheaper to ,make
the kit yourself, or if they're giving yuo a decent deal by ordering all the
parts from them.
Aaron Wyse
1994 RC WS 2.5L 5spd