OT:Traveling south by motorcycle

From: Art D (kobi50@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 08:12:53 EDT

Since we live all over the country, I was hoping to get some input.

Some guys at work and I are planning a motorcycle ride to Ft Lauderdale (from Connecticut) for mid-September. We were thinking of trying to go rt 84W to rt 81S towards the Blue Ridge Parkway rather than I-95 most of the way, then head towards Myrtle beach, then south.

Anyone familiar with 81 at all? Is it horrible? We're planning on stopping at several Hooters along the way...

Thanks for any suggestions.

Art DiRamio
'01 PB QC Sport+ Auto HD 4x4 4.7L

The best thing to hit the internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!