Re: OT:Traveling south by motorcycle

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 18:43:35 EDT

There is a Hooter's at I-95S and 204 in Savannah, GA. There is also a
Harley Davidson store next door at the same exit.

"Art D" <kobi50@netzero.net> wrote in message

> Since we live all over the country, I was hoping to get some input.
>
> Some guys at work and I are planning a motorcycle ride to Ft Lauderdale
(from Connecticut) for mid-September. We were thinking of trying to go rt
84W to rt 81S towards the Blue Ridge Parkway rather than I-95 most of the
way, then head towards Myrtle beach, then south.

> Anyone familiar with 81 at all? Is it horrible? We're planning on
stopping at several Hooters along the way...