Re: IAT sensor probs

From: Jimmy L (blackishdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 21:39:00 EDT

Great info, thanks Bob!
You are correct about the p0311, I goofed as it is actually p0351, im
assuming that has to do with the IAT as well?

Thanks
Jimmy L

The p0113 indicates that the pcm is reading a voltage of more than 5 for
more than 3 seconds. Being that your problem is an intermittent one, check
the wiring harness for any problems with the wires. Also check the
connector to the sensor that it's clean and firmly seated. I had my check
engine light come on right after I re-installed the IAT sensor at the track.
  I shut the
engine off, removed
the connector from the sensor and hooked it back up. No check engine light.

BTW there doesn't seem to be a p0311 code listed for Dodge trucks.

HTH.
Bob