Re: Re: Need exhaust system upgrade advice

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 12:43:47 EDT

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message
news:bhgcl5$c42$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> You could also turn up the radio... ;P

speaking of turning up the radio...

I'm thinking of getting a new subwoofer, and would then be selling my old
sub and possibly the amp if the price is right. It's a Crunch V150 (with
the vu meters on top) and a 12" MTX thunder 4000 in a 1 foot sealed box.
I'm not gonna lie here, it's been *ABUSED* for about 18 months now, but
don't take me wrong here the sub isn't blown. It's just been beaten for a
while and still sounds pretty damn good. The only reason that I'm replacing
it is because it's time that I upgrade to something that will reproduce
lower tones more accurately and let me use my 1200W ppi amp that's been
sitting around collecting dust since I got this truck, so naturally I'm
looking at the Adire audio Brahma 10" sub. www.adireaudio.com if you wanna
check it out.

The amp is perfect aside from some serious dust and maybe one scratch or
two. I've got the original box for the amp but not the sub. If anyone's
interested drop me an email offlist and we'll see about working something
out. I'll probably be swapping it out in the next month or two, so it's not
gonna be right away and I'd prefer not to ship this. I'm a super
procrastinator and it would probably take me longer to ship it to you than
it would take to meet you halfway between our houses.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L