Axles (was: Moving sale)

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 14:27:24 EDT

Mr. Plow said:

> Didn't you guys get the towing package with your latest Dak??

Yep.

> Cause i'm pretty sure that comes with the 9.25 rear axle. (Mine did)

Not always, apparently. We've definitely got an 8.25" in the rear.

I haven't been able to figure out the rules for when you get a 9.25",
unless it just depends on which they have more of sitting on the shelves.
I had heard that it was only with the manual transmission, but if you had
one with an auto, that clearly isn't true. Maybe you only get it if you
order the 3.92 gears from the factory.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer