Computer Programmers

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 18:51:33 EDT

> By the way, after resetting the computer, doing a "reburn" on the
Hypertech
> programmer, and gettin' about 200 miles under its belt, the Dak is really
> starting to dial in.

Hi fellow DML'ers

I'm out of touch on the Computer Programmers for our Dak's. I've watched
"Trucks" on TV where they use these programmers for Chevy's and Ford's,
where they plug them in at the port just under the dashboard for raising rev
limiter and adjusting timing etc., but I didn't think these worked on the
Dodge Trucks because of the computer limitations. I own a 97 Dak CC 318 5
spd 4x4 what I'm wondering is will the Hypertech or Jet or who ever else
makes them do anything to improve performance on my truck ?
I guess what I'm getting at is exactly what can this or these programmers do
for my application?
Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Again I thought
Dodge was exempt from what these programmers can do to a vehicles computers.
Apparently I'm wrong :-)

TIA
Jay