sick of computer, Carb conversion questions

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 19:49:28 EDT

Hey all,

    I am completely sick of trying to dial in the factory FI system to work
with my 390 stroker. Does anyone know what all I'd need to swap in a carb. I'm
assuming I'll need a distributer (Hughes has a nice one that they can put a
custom advance curve on), A dual plane manifold, carb, and fuel pressure
regulator (and some fuel line). Is there anything else? Also, any recommendations on
carb brand/size for a 390 cid with 9.55:1 comp and hughes 2228 cam?

John S