RE: injectors

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 19:49:31 EDT

Are we talking about daily/street driven vehicles or higher-end race
vehicles? There IS a huge difference Bob. Budget is also an option
that gets thrown into the mix. Hmmmm...most of the base kits from
Paxton, Vortech, Powerdyne, Kenne Bell...all use FMU's for the street
driven vehicles and some offer "tuner" options with higher end fuel
management (Paxton "PaxtaMap" and the ATI kit are two examples).

- Bernd