Re: 165 Amp Alt from Alterstart of TX...

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 12:50:03 EDT

I installed an aftermarket 165 amp alt. when I did the Viper fan. It's a
good time to upgrade your wiring and move the battery to the bed. It really
cleans up the engine bay. I ran 2 ga. from the alt to the PDC to the starter to
the battery in the bed. Soldered all the terminals on and shrink wrapped them
and also spliced and soldered the 10 ga. fusible link right before the PDC.
Also added an additional grounding strap from the alternator to the frame.
James