Re: Dual-remote oil filtration system

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 09:47:02 EDT

There is a VERY BIG difference between the "PRYAMID SCHEME" and the
"NETWORK MARKETING".

I worked with a company called "DWG" or "ENVIROTECH INTERNATIONAL"
a few years back, this was a "NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY" which sold some
very good products...there are a number of company's that work like this
including "AVON", "MARY KAY COSMETICS".

These are technically called "multi-level marketing" company's
which is how was able to buy my first Dakota.

WAL-MART is not structured like this....in any way, shape, or form!

If AMSOIL is set up like this I will not be using any of that product.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9
Street,Strip,and Show