2004 DML Calendar (I NEED PICS!)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 17:51:20 EDT

  I realize this is probably my fault for not harping on y'all as
usual ;-) but I don't have very many submissions for the 2004 DML
calendar yet! If I don't get at least a halfway decent selection
of pictures I won't be able to put one together.

   In case you are unfamiliar with the DML Calendar here's a basic
rundown:

 Every year, the DML puts together a calendar which features
the trucks of DML members. Anyone who would like to be considered
for inclusion in the calendar sends me their pictures, and I put
them all up on a web page with a voting form. During the specified
voting period, everyone votes for their favorite pictures. I tally
the votes, and the winners (traditionally, 12 trucks, one for each
month) get into the calendar. The calendar will be available for
purchase near the end of the year (I am planning to have it
available for folks to buy around the beginning of December so
that there is plenty of time before xmas and the new year for
everyone to order and receive their calendars.)

   If you would like to submit some pictures for consideration,
please mail them to me at:

Jon Steiger
836 King Road
Forestville, NY 14062
USA

   You are welcome to include "supplimentary" pictures such as an
engine bay shot, burnout, etc. If there is room, these can be
superimposed on your primary picture as insets.

   If you would like your photographs returned to you, please
include an SASE (self addressed, stamped envelope).

   You can also submit digital photos, but it is very important
that these be high quality. They should be no less than about
2200x1700 at 200dpi. If you don't know if the quality of your
pictures is sufficient, you are welcome to e-mail them to me;
I will examine them and let you know. (Its nothing personal,
its just that they must be up to a certain quality standard
or the print quality of the final product will be compromised.)
You can e-mail your digital pics to me at jon@dakota-truck.net.
(Or you are also welcome to send them on a CD, etc. to my snail
mail address above.)

  If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to
post here or contact me directly.

  Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'