Re: 2004 DML Calendar (I NEED PICS!)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 15:03:05 EST

I think a collage of Tom's truck might be in order, for July....

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 10/02/03 10:53PM >>>

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> You can also submit digital photos, but it is very important
> that these be high quality. They should be no less than about
> 2200x1700 at 200dpi. If you don't know if the quality of your
> pictures is sufficient, you are welcome to e-mail them to me;
> I will examine them and let you know. (Its nothing personal,
> its just that they must be up to a certain quality standard
> or the print quality of the final product will be compromised.)
> You can e-mail your digital pics to me at jon@dakota-truck.net.
> (Or you are also welcome to send them on a CD, etc. to my snail
> mail address above.)
>

> If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to
> post here or contact me directly.
>
> Thanks!

I'll go through the pics on Mike's web site and pick out a few possible

cantidates. My truck earned the privilage (the hard way) of being
highly photographed this year. Its going to be hard to choose just
one.

I'll email you later, off list to let you know which ones to use, Jon.

I hope they are of high enough resolution.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/