RE: Re: RE: K&N -- good people, good product.

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 07:18:06 EDT

Find a dealer that isn't going to be a "rear-end". I've had a K&N on my
'96 right from the start. During my 7yr extended warranty, my dealership
service department never once questioned any service work due to my numerous
engine modifications. I'm sure they could have if they really wanted to,
but they used something lacking in todays society, "common sense". On my
fourth transmission replacement (under warranty), they even installed my
Centerforce clutch without question, or charging me a penny.

Oh, and as far as the K&N causing damage? My cylinder walls look like new.
If you don't want to cause any engine damage, don't run the engine.

Each dealership is going to be different. I guess the best way to purchase
a vehicle would be to find out how they service their vehicles and treat
their customers beforehand.
Rich - Ashburn, VA