Prob with 4x4 shifter slipping out

From: Wibbyo PEI (wibbyo@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 21:43:08 EDT

Hey all how is everyone.... my problem is on my 93 dakota Ext Cab 4x4 the
shifter for the 4x4 seems to not stay in gear it just pops out of gear at
any given time, anyone else have this prob if so what will fix it,I actually
didnt get a chance to look underneath yet since I am using it everyday for
work ....... but the winter days are comming soon and I like to check it out
soon, so if anyone has had this prob before can ya please give me some ideas
to check thanks
Ryan
PEI Canada
93 dak 4x4