Air Resonator Box 4.7

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 11:58:33 EDT

Ok all. Curiosity has gotten the best of me, but I don't want to tear into
it until I have a little more info.
I was looking at removing the air resonator box just to tear it apart and
see how it is built and the workings of it.
My questions are:

1. How easy is it to remove? The FSM doesn't cover it or have
pics/drawings or nothing except "Remove ...... and air resonator box to get
to throttle body. I've been through the whole FSM and haven't found anything
else.

2. How easy is it to take apart?

3. How much time should I plan for this endeavor, take apart and put back
together?

Thanks for any help you all can offer.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8