RE: Air Resonator Box 4.7

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 16:53:23 EDT

Its easy.

1. How easy is it to remove? The FSM doesn't cover it or have
pics/drawings or nothing except "Remove ...... and air resonator box to get
to throttle body. I've been through the whole FSM and haven't found anything
else.

A.... Loosen the two hose clamps, One on the TB & the on the air hose from
the air filter box. Take off the air hose. Remove the 2 bolts {10mm} holding
the Air Resonator Box on top of the motor. The pull and wiggle the Air
Resonator Box off of the TB.

2. How easy is it to take apart?

A.... Take apart? The Air Resonator Box? Can't, its one piece. You can look
into it and see what in there (not much).

3. How much time should I plan for this endeavor, take apart and put back
together?

A.... 1/3 of one hour for the first time. 1/12 of one hour every time after
that.

--
Don Mallett