RE: changed my shocks just now!

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 03:03:56 EDT

well, my truck rides great! forgot what it was like to drive with good
suspension...

now I do have a few questions. I do have some noise coming from the rear.
It's kind of a clunky noise. it happens even when I pull into the garage,
with the height difference. I have one question for you guys with the kyb
shocks. does the boot cover end go towards the top or the bottom? have any
ideas as to why the noise is occurring?

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com