was Loading strategy? Now Tonneau Cover

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 08:58:09 EDT

This could be a new thread but since it is kind of related I figured I
would stick it here. Is Matthew Intihar still on the list? His truck is
the october one in the DML calendar. I just wanted to ask him what
cover he has on his bed and his likes, dislikes, etc. about it. It
looks like a Literider and I have been thinking of getting one my self.
IIf you are out there Matthew could you please give some info?

Jeff Durling