lil red express dak: found, opinions.

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 22:15:44 EDT

I found the lil'red express dakota I saw a couple of months ago. The guy
wasn't home, but I left a card. He had several other needy, project type
vehicles sitting there, but I didn't get the feeling he was activly working
on any of them.

http://www.mypants.org/Mike/expressdak.jpg

What do you all think of it from the pic? I doesn't look totally trashed.
The bed looks intact, but couldn't tell if its warped or anything. What
would you guys think I should offer if he's interested in selling?

mm