Re: Re: Fittings for rear anti-lock pressure modulator valve-- 0r can I ...

From: wachmo@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 02:04:59 EDT

Thanks, but I am afraid that would be hit and miss. Inspections are supposed
to include a glass, instrument, and yard drive. I have used two stations,
one checked and one did not. The one that did not is no longer in business.
The friends I had in the business all told the state to stick their inspections.

After weeks of searching more junk yards than I care to count, I have finally
found a junk yard with about 7 Daks in it, 5 Gen I and 2 Gen II. They will
let me pull parts, so I may try to save a fitting from the only two trucks that
have the part I need, but it ticks me off that I cannot get a new fitting.