RE: Re: Spark plug info

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 02:26:43 EDT

Stock gap is probably .035 on your '95 but .040 is what I use and should be
fine if your plug wires are in good condition. My autolite plugs still look
like new after 2 years of racing.

As for your EGR, if you don't have emissions testing in your area, get a EGR
block off kit from your friendly mopar parts dealer (i can get the part #
for it if you need it). Otherwise, it seems you will need a new one.

RayB