6 wheel Dak--the real thing

From: wachmo@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 02:22:48 EDT

Since I am new to this, I do not know if this has been discussed, but after
seeing the photo archives and the fake 6 wheeler, the truck pictured could
easily be built from a Dak 6 wheel RV chassis.

Go to RVTraderonline.com and do a search of class c motorhomes, keyword
Dakota.

There is currently a 1996 Scotty Serro that describes the Dak. Another class
c dak was shown, but the picture would not download for me so I do not know
if that truck was a 6 wheeler. A local RV dealer had one in town as of 2 years
ago with the camper removed and they used it as a flatbed yard truck. I
might have to pay them a visit tomorrow.