Re: Re: Ron's Mopar Muscle Article

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 05:18:53 EDT

Yes,..that was my thoughts too!......I need to pull back some timing and
Lean it out just a tad....

The chart shows a deadly spike right at the point the nitrous was kicked in
which flags a fuel delivery issue that needs addressed
too.

I need to get the PCM flashed, but no one has a flash yet for the PCM
for a V6.

I've got a set of ported heads, reworked stock intake and a KRC 200
V6 BLOWER CAM waiting to be installed....and I've got 2 more tricks up my
sleeve too..........much more later on!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!