Re: DML BBQ guns

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 12:41:07 EDT

Yikes!! Too bad I have already met and decided I like you, thus
instilling in me a need to be *nice*.... That's awful harsh, though.
 I'd love to have a GF like you... but you are correct in assuming the
resultant combination would be hell on (big) wheels..

>>> patience@cif.rochester.edu 10/22/03 11:35PM >>>
....Charming... this man is in serious need of a girlfriend, maybe
that'll
civilize him. Unless he gets one like me in which case we're all in
trouble. ;)...
~~Anne

Dak-by-association Mike's '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4
patience@cif.rochester.edu