bedcover

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 12:01:58 EDT

Ok, so I'm looking at getting a soft tonneau because I think it'll be more
practical and I'm tired of people dropping trash in the bed of my truck.
I'm looking at the Extang Black Max cover because it's got the black rails
and stuff... I found it at www.trukstuff.com for $174.99 and am not sure
what size to order... They have three choices for bed size... SB, LB, and
6.5' bed. I'm guessing that I should go with the SB choice, but they
weren't really all that cooperative when I asked them over a "web chat" and
told me to measure my bed. Now, i'm at work and don't really feel like
measuring my bed so can someone tell me what size it is? I'm inclined to
specify a 6.5' bed because I'm 6'3" and can lay in the bed with the gate up.
Anyone?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L