Re: Factory Service Manual

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 15:49:07 EDT

Phil,

You got lucky with your CD FSM. Mine came as one large 79M file. Now it
looks like I'll have to buy Adobe Acrobat some I can try to break it down
into separate files. I have to agree on the pics deal. There aren't too
many. I'll keep you guys posted, if I have any success with breaking it
down.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8