Re: SRT-10 Pics

From: John (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 14:45:27 EDT

My previous truck was an '83 Toyota. I bought it with 28K miles on the
odometer. The previous owner had tried to use it to tow a mid sized travel
trailer. By 45K, the clutch was toast. I of course put a clutch in it and
sold the truck with 218K miles and the same clutch I put in 173K miles and
13 years earlier.

John