Re: SRT-10 Pics

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 15:44:13 EDT

That's pretty impressive. The most I've ever gotten is 80k, and that's out
of a sports car that was raced heavily... not too shabby if i say so myself.
I also downshift to spread the wear between the brakes and clutch, it's just
the way I was taught...it wears clutch a little faster that way though...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""John"" <jndneff@texas.net> wrote in message news:005601c39a61$47765b30$8000a8c0@MLarson1... > > My previous truck was an '83 Toyota. I bought it with 28K miles on the > odometer. The previous owner had tried to use it to tow a mid sized travel > trailer. By 45K, the clutch was toast. I of course put a clutch in it and > sold the truck with 218K miles and the same clutch I put in 173K miles and > 13 years earlier. > > John > > >you should buy him driving lessone because if he hasn't mastered the art in > >a year, he has no skills. The last stickshift car I had, the clutch lasted > >me about 80k miles. > >