Re: DML BBQ guns

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 23:54:05 EST

Hmmmmm I seem to remember a saying about texans.... something about
steers and ... Hmmmm I can't seem to remember... can anybody help me
out?

[stading defiantly in the center of mainstreet, itchin to draw..]

>>> Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com 10/25/03 02:08 AM >>>

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm With all this talk about guns, let hope were all "buddy
-
buddy" by the time the BBQ comes around! LOL

OR

Maybe the internet police see all this e-mail traffic about guns and the
BBQ
is raided by the FBI !!!!!

Running and duck.... no make that DIVING for cover BIG time!!

--
Don Mallett