(no subject)

From: DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 14:33:04 EST

)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:32:18 -0600
From: "BARRY OLIVER" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us>
To: <biokiller@ameritech.net>
Cc: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net>
Subject: Re: DML: Re: Off Road Bumper

Tom,
   Since I have thus far failed miserably in my attempts to stop up
there while you are open, I am going to zing you a coupla questions and
see what's up via Email. My questions revolve around being able to
use/get polished stainless as a material to make a bumper out of.
Failing that, mebbie something else shiny? I think I would like
something close to the bumpers on the blue Dak on aedofab.com, but I
would like to try to integrate (in some manner or fashion) my existing
Smittybuilt outland brushguard. I am thinking that shouldn't be very
difficult given that it is only bolted togeather and comes apart rather
easily. I will be up in the Chicago area on the 4th-7th of November,
and with any luck I'll be able to stop in, but I wanted to give you a
heads up sop maybe if you needed to look upwhere to get SS or whatever,
you could. Hopefully this Email is not mis-directed, but if it is, any
assistance you could render in getting this into the right hands would
be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

>>> biokiller@ameritech.net 05/20/03 06:13PM >>>

Yes we make them. Go to Aedofab.com. All the specs are up.

Tom