Dakota Carnage - Was Daktoberfest Pics

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 23:53:41 EST

Well, he's gonna have to catch up with me on the damage side of things.
He needs to lose a bead through the pit now, then get some engine
damage, then......
Well, it is a long list.... hehehe

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

Hmm - just who has more carnage under his belt? You or me?

I wrecked with the 2wd Dakota... been through three engines with
christine, have hit three light poles, backed Christine into my garage
door, totally submurged the thing under water... not to mention my
non-dak carnage... rear ended someone in the jeep, and jimmied the
ignition on it as well.

Theres very few parts left on Christine that have not been replaced
since I bought her. Granted - its a lot older than your Dakota. You
wrecked it after only 2, 3 years eh?

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/