Re: Dakota Carnage - Was Daktoberfest Pics

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 10:43:20 EST

Yup, 2000 model, didn't last a full three years.
They need to build a tougher truck for me. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>Hmm - just who has more carnage under his belt? You or me?
>
>I wrecked with the 2wd Dakota... been through three engines with christine,
>have hit three light poles, backed Christine into my garage door, totally
>submurged the thing under water... not to mention my non-dak carnage...
>rear ended someone in the jeep, and jimmied the ignition on it as well.
>
>Theres very few parts left on Christine that have not been replaced since I
>bought her. Granted - its a lot older than your Dakota. You wrecked it
>after only 2, 3 years eh?
>
>--
>Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com