Re: DML BBQ guns

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 08:23:07 EST

>From Anne:
Of course our wonderful neighbors to the south, the People's Republic
of Massachusetts are downright draconian. You must reapply every year
complete with photo and fingerprints, it's ridiculous. And that's just
for out-of-state licenses. You have to pull some pretty big strings to
get an in-state license.

Sorry Anne,

Not entirely true. In the PR of MA for a resident, you have to take a safety
training course for any of the categories of firearms permits. The License
to Carry which lets you have any type of long or short gun, except machine
guns in your possession. These are not concealed carry permits they require
you show a good reason for needing a concealed carry permit.

The LTC is good for 4 years and costs about $130.

I can also speak to Guam, they require you to have a background check,
finger prints and photo, I think it was an annual ticket.....

Jim
'03 Dak QC 4x2
M1 Garand
S&W 9mm