Re: DML BBQ guns

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 13:07:31 EST

I stand corrected then. When I say license to carry I mean to carry
concealed. In NH you don't need any license to own a gun, just pass a
background check. The out of state MA licenses for concealed carry are
renewed every year, I don't know how much they are. Again, thank god
for Shall Issue states.

~~Anne