Re: DML BBQ guns

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 14:18:09 EST

That's the way it is here in FL. Pass a background check to purchase from a
dealer. Private purchases are different then buying from stores. No
background check or anything. To Conceal carry here you need the license,
major background check for that. Done it passed it.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8
Glock Model 19 9mm