RE: Decrease in gas mileage

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 02:22:32 EST

I do on occasion have to step on it. We have those metering lights at
the on ramps here and some times it's like a mini drag strip with the
lights acting like the Christmas Tree at a drags. :)

I would think carbon build up would happen over time. This was in the
span of 1 fill up. I use the same gas station 99% of the time. One time
after this started I went to a 76 station that tank I got 11.8 mpg.

Bill