Re: Re: daktoberfest pictures

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 02:37:23 EST

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 11:21 PM, Josh Battles wrote:

> <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
>> Yeah, best not to think about it - just pretend to have a
>> girlfriend, tell everyone you will be bringing her to the BBQ
>> every year, when they get suspicious, pretend she is now your
>> fiance and continue to say she will be at the "next" BBQ or
>> Daktoberfest. If that doesn't work, use Photoshop to cut 'n
>> paste a random woman sitting next to you on a couch. (Even
>> better, have your sister or a pay a model to pose in the pic
>> with you.) Show everyone at Daktoberfest, and hope for the best.
>>
>> ;-) ;-) ;-)
>>
>> --
>> -Jon-
>
> that's why we need pictures of them holding up a DML sign with today's
> date
> on it next to their birth certificates and photo ID's.

but Josh, that's *way* too easy to photochop. shit, I could put that
on a coffee table in front of them myself. and what good does that do
anyone? video, maybe? or how about we see her? yeah, that's it. heh

and Jon - that made me LOL. seriously. !!11!1one!
<g>

sorry, andy!

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech