Re: new toy

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 00:32:27 EST

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 09:46 PM, Bill Pitz wrote:

> I was looking at an '85 prospector a couple of months ago.

> I'm still keeping my eyes open for the right opportunity.

for the price Keith is getting me on this truck, I don't care what
shape it's in =)

however, I know it's in decent shape - though it's got a bit of a rust
problem.
it was having trouble idling this summer, but a cap, rotor, wires,
plugs and an air filter cleared that up. it shifted well and drove
fine. I know it needs rubber but that's easily taken care of -
especially if it has 15" rims (don't remember, but I ought to be able
to get some if they aren't, and then I'd only need 1 tire for quite
decent rubber).

I can deal with anything else that breaks, since it needs upgrades to
become the offroad monster that is it's destiny, anyway <g>

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech