Re: Sound Of A Dodge Engine Starting Upon Cold Morning

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 01:46:10 EST

JAMES KNOX wrote:
> As the daylight, diminishes and Christmas approaches, the Dodges have a
> distinct sound in this clear air as they pass by or start up not to be
> mistaken with other vehicles lacking character! and Performance.
>
> Jim Knox; 91 Dak
> Miss, Ont, CDA

Uh oh - I think Jim's brain has had its first hard frost of the winter LOL

Just wait till I get around to posting a sound clip of the Ram's exhaust
hehe. Still drivin with windows down, radio (and heat) up hehe - boy
the looks I get with that combination + 3 inch muffler-less exhaust.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/