Re: Those weird helix throttle body spacer thingies

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 18:03:40 EST

Very True Ray!.........I only recommend a TB swap using a Fastman,F&B
or APS TB if the 3.9 is going to see a some very heavy mods or if finding a
stock V8 TB is hard or too expensive.

It just depends on what the owner is after and how far he wants to go
modifying his 3.9......

I'm running the F&B because it came with the performance package that I
bought from Speedtweaks before they closed.....I purchased a complete Dyno
tested and track tested package that was proven to work.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!