Re: Re: Re: Re: Winter grille inserts

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 18:43:06 EST

Its not a cylinder issue.. it usually ends up being a head issue from
trying to heat the car by running higher rpms to soon until it is naturally
heated by combustion and friction...

But again, that's just my $0.02 and what I have seen from cars being revved
to be warmed when it's cold out.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red