Re: Re: Re: Power Slot Rotors

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 09:43:26 EST

There's a big difference between you Gen II and a GEN III--- 96 and older use a traditional 1 piece rotor/hub w/bearing setup, whereas the 97 and up uses a fixed hub, removeable disc (makes doing the brakes a lot easier..) SO, most likely '97-'99 have the spring on the pads (4x2)-- and you've already mentioned the '92s situation (it's been a while for me, I bought a '91 in 1992, a '95 in 1995, then 3 RTs, and a '99 CC 4x4 that was just turned back in-- lease)

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292