New Durango SUCKS!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 14:27:21 EST

Well I just dropped off the Ram at the Stealer to have the door lock
switch replaced (while I still have a factory warranty) and they just
got in a new Durango. 4.7 auto 4x4... ARUGH what did they DO to it!
I've seen all the pictures and reviews (most recently in Petersons 4
Wheel) but its worse in person. Sales guy came out the moment I got
within a 25 foot radius of the thing and asked if he could help me. I
told him I just wanted to look at it - and I dont quite like it. That
it looks more like a mini van than a SUV. he said "blah blah blah blah
something about adjusting to new model designs blah blah blah"

I told him I just was looking - I don't even want to test drive any of
them. The front approach angle.... wait.. it *HAS* NO APPROACH ANGLE!
The ground clearence is horrible. Much lower than the old model.

Get ready! your new $35,000 (sticker price on window) soccer mom
grocery-getter has arrived at a Stealership near you.

Proposed Ammendment To DML: Anyone buying one of these shall be banned
from The List. It's not a Dodge anymore!

(end rant)

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (217) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/