Re: New Durango SUCKS!

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 15:49:33 EST

Tom I couldn't agree with you more. If the Dak goes in that direction
there is no way. With the Jeep Cherokee going on the same platform as
the new Mercedes M Class I think the chrysler SUV lineup isn't going to
be that great. I love the current RAM and I wouldn't mind having one of
them but that's about it. Oh we'll I still have the Gen II and that
isn't going anywhere.

Jeff Durling