Re: Ignition coils

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 13:33:19 EST

I'm running the Accell 300+ with the brass cap, I've had the system
installed now for almost 2 years and and almost 20k miles with no
indications of needing to change the cap yet.

I'm just about ready to install the Accell 375+ upgrade module and I'll more
than likely install a New Cap and a fresh set of 3922's at the same time.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!