RE: Anyone here run a storefront on CafePress??

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 14:44:56 EST

I used to use them for a project I ran. The quality of their product is
pretty good, so long as you provide them with good images to use for the
printing. I always thought they were a little pricey for what you got, but
I wasn't trying to make money off of the stuff I sold from them, either.

---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC Sport + V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Tony Cellana" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com> Reply-To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net To: "DML" <dml@dakota-truck.net> Subject: DML: Anyone here run a storefront on CafePress?? Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:24:23 -0500

The Dakota R/T Club is considering a storefront at Cafe Press.

Anyone have any good or bad opinions to share regarding merchandise or storefronts??

Thanks TonyC

_________________________________________________________________ Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup